1. All extra fees (customs, tarrifs, VAT, etc.) are the responsibility of the buyer, and the buyer alone. Laws regarding these fees differ greatly from country to country, so it's best to check with your local post office or government tax office if you need more information.
2. I use Canada Post for all outgoing shipments. If for some reason you prefer I use a different company please email me at kelly@kellyloweglass and I'll see what I can do.
3. Shipping rates are calculated at the time of purchase by Canada Post based on the dimensions and weight of your order. I have no input on the cost of shipping except to always ensure that the customer is provided with the best rates I can.
4. I will ship your order as fast as humanly possible, but for clarity's sake I promise to akways have your piece in the mail within 1-2 business days.
5. Shipping Time - I make no guarantees about how long shipping will take. Sometimes packages can be held up at international borders for a few days, and buyers should be prepared for that potential delay.
6. All of the items featured on my web store are also located in my studio gallery in Hamilton Ontario, Canada. If you're in the area and would rather come in to pick it up (or to have a final look to help make your decision), I have regular studio hours from 2:00pm to 6:00pm every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. For my studio location complete with a handy map, please vist the Contact and Studio Location page on my main website.
7. Just a reassurance: I've shipped glass pieces many many times, and your order will be packaged properly to protect the piece and ensure it arrives safely.
8. If you have any questions not answered here please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (289)339-2450.
Estimated Shipping Times Via Canada Post:
*Canada Post classifies orders within Canada as: “local”, “regional”, or “national. Shipping rates and times vary for each, with locations closer to my shop in Hamilton Ontario, or those in or near major hub cities, receiving much faster service.
**Shipping estimates do not include the time from when the order is received to the time it is shipped. Please allow 1-2 days for me to package and prepare your order for shipment.
***All shipping times must be considered estimates.
****Canada Post's shipping estimates are usually given in business days. To avoid disappointment, it's probably best to assume this is the case for all shipping estimates offered here.
*****International shipping speeds vary greatly depending on the destination, as well as the destination's proximity to a major hub city.
******Due to size and weight restrictions not all shipping options are available for every order.
In Store Pickup
For those local to or who are visiting the Stoney Creek/Hamilton area you're welcome to pick up your order at my Stoney Creek studio gallery, thereby avoiding any shipping fees. To do this, simply go through the checkout process as normal and choose "In Store Pickup" as your shipping choice. The studio is located at:
Kelly Lowe Glass
265 Barton Street, Unit 39
Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 2K4
I have regular studio hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00pm to 6:00pm during which you're welcome to come on in and pick up your order, although if these times don't work for you don't hesitate to contact me about setting up another time. As a small business owner I'm at my shop most days of the week anyways, so I really don't mind doing this at all.
Returns or Exchanges:
I try my hardest to photograph and describe each piece exactly as it is: no photo "tricks" besides decent lighting, and in the description I always include the measurements and weight of the piece. Therefor there shouldn't be any surprises when you open up your package. That said, if you DO find something unexpected and are unhappy, please contact me and I'll do my best to make you happy again.
Have A Question About Shipping?
Email me at email@example.com or call me at (289)339-2450 and I'll do my best to answer any questions or concerns you might have.